Friday, April 14, 2017

Six Flags

My friends and I recently went to Six Flags Magic Mountain, and though the day started out fairly cloudy, by 3pm or so the sun was shining in full force. At this point, we were waiting in line for the Green Lantern ride, and the sunlight was so bright that it hurt to look at anything without sunglasses on; even the concrete of the ground was too bright to look at comfortably, and when I didn't have my sunglasses on I made sure to shield my eyes from the sun. Everywhere I looked, the colors of the signs, the rides, and even the plants growing around the park were extremely vivid. I think it's pretty interesting how light is needed for us to see, but at the same time just a little too much of it can blind us and inhibit our vision in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment