Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dunkin' Donuts

America runs on Dunkin'. It's a beautiful place with lots of magic that I discovered on my trip to NYC last spring. Since then, I've come here to study a lot so I thought it'd be perfect to talk about the lighting inside. The interior of Dunkin' Donuts has a lot of earth tone colors in the furniture and on the walls so I found it fitting that they don't have bright florescent lights because that would take away from the warm, inviting environment they've created. They have soft yellow lights around the seating area inviting guests to stay, relax and enjoy their coffee and. Mostly towards the order counter they have sun tunnel sky lights that makes ordering donuts a heavenly experience. Natural light spills in through the many windows they have around the seating area again creating an open and welcoming environment. Can you tell I love Dunkin' Donuts? Come study with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment