Friday, April 14, 2017

Get Ready For The Weird

Recently, I visited Mexico and I took a plethora of pictures. The one that stood out the most to me though was this picture right here.  Why would I choose a picture of a water bottle over the mountains and the sunsets and the ocean? Well, first off, this picture was taken accidentally in Cabo San Lucas. Second off, the light hit the water bottle directly from a gap within the walls in a restaurant we were eating at.  Finally, the water was slightly evaporated and the condensation and the water droplets within the water made the light hitting it bend in extremely beautiful ways. It really stood out to me because the red from the wrapper was so sharp to my eyes that it made an excellent contrast to the clear plastic.

So, most of my post are going to be weird pictures! I hope you all are ready for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment