Sunday, May 14, 2017

Exploration

This is a picture that I took when I went on an impromptu trip to Santa Barbara/Los Angeles with my friends. This actually isn't in Santa Barbara but some out the way place in Los Angeles. The reason I chose this picture was because I loved the way the sky pulls everything into perspective. The left side also looks so much brighter than the right ride giving the picture even more depth. My favorite part of the picture though has to be the stream of light that is coming from the bottom of the picture and going across it. It also gives more ambiguity to the picture because it becomes very unclear where the light is actually coming from.

If you ever have the chance to go to Tapia Park, make sure you stop at the wonderful bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment