Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Projections

I was in class earlier today and while my professor was giving his lecture, I started thinking about how amazing projectors are. Projections are used for everything from PowerPoints for school to backdrops for stage shows to movie theaters, and they've become so widely used that it's hard to imagine what life today would be like without them. All you need is a projector and a blank area for the projection to land on, which is much more portable than a giant screen. Not only has light changed our world in terms of visibility and being able to work after dark, but it has made it possible for professors to show off visuals of their lectures and for movies to be shown to a much larger group of people. It's something that I've always took for granted in the past, and after becoming more conscious of light from this class, I've learned to become much more grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment