Sunday, May 28, 2017

The Irvine Spectrum

My recent visit to the Irvine spectrum this week allowed to me to something I had never noticed before. Granted I had only been there once before, but this time I noticed the stunning effects on the palm tree leaves were caused by lighting them from the bottom. Normally having something lit like that, right underneath the subject, would cause a sort of supernatural kind of look to it when looking at it from straight on, but in this case a different effect too place. Since the subject was much higher than all the viewers, all I could see was how bright and vibrant the lights made the leaves of the palm trees look. It almost made them look drawn on, It taught me that the angle at which the viewer sees the subject is extremely important. When designing future plots with trees in them, I think I will definitely use something similar. -Matt Dinu

No comments:

Post a Comment