Monday, May 29, 2017

Maybe Not the Best Day to Go.....

SOOOOOOOOOO....... around week 3, a group of my friends and I went to San Diego's Gaslamp District for Easter Sunday! This picture was taken by a stranger when we were on the steps that lead to the San Diego Convention Center aka where they do Comic-Con. I love this picture mainly because my group was being stupid and wanted to take a photo like this but also because of how it ended up turning out. We assumed there was enough light around us so you could see us but what ended up happening was that there was just enough light to silhouette us instead. What makes the picture even cooler is that fact that every so often the stairs have lights on them so the floor looks clearer than we do. Personally, it gives me a very early 2000's punk rock band album cover.

Anyways.......if you ever have a chance to go to the Gaslamp District, I would highly recommend it for not only the plethora of food options you have there, but also for all the cool restaurants and buildings that are lit up in weird and wonderful ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment