Saturday, June 10, 2017

I'm using my Sunset Card

I love sunsets so much. I have always been attracted to bright colors in anything, clothes, makeup, and especially sunsets. It is so amazing how many colors result from just the atmosphere and the light ray from the sun. I took a physics class last quarter called How Things Work and we talked a lot about Rayleigh scattering and how the different colors scatter at different times and that's what causes the sky to be blue or pink, orange, purple, and any other colors. The other day I saw this sunset and this picture  does not even do it justice. It was so beautiful. If I were to choose two words for this picture it would be "hopeful" and "relaxed." If I were to turn this into a light cue in our class plot/in general, I would use a lot of bright deep pinks and bright purples to cover the floor and maybe play with pink and oranges on the cyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment