Monday, June 5, 2017

Coffee and light

So I realized the last time I uploaded a blog that all my blogs have been inspired by street lamps. All my photos are very different and I didn't realize that that is what I was pulling from every time, but I guess I just really love street light. I also really love coffee and love trying new coffee places. The other day a friend and I went and got coffee and as I was sitting there waiting for her coffee to arrive I looked down and noticed the shadows on my own cup. We were sitting under a tree and the light was seeping through the branches and creating these sharp shadows. I love the sharpness of light that the shadows bring and the brightness of light that comes from the sun mixing with the white on the frothed milk. It is amazing how much beauty light can bring to such a simple thing like a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment