Thursday, June 15, 2017

Blue Lighting...And sunsets...kinda

Image result for blue sunset


Since taking this class, I have learned quite a bit. Most surprisingly to me, how much I enjoy lighting design and (not to toot my own horn) that I'm pretty decent at it. But something that I have been acutely aware of while taking this class is Blue lighting. I know. Blue Lighting! It's everywhere!! Whether it's a bluer white light or a light so bright and focused you can see the blue rim around it, but I keep running into it! Then of course actual blue lighting has caught my eye as well. Seeing how utilized, arguably over utilized, this color is, is very interesting. What are the implications of blue? Calm? Serenity? Sadness? The unknown ocean perhaps? I'm not sure, but whatever it is, it's blue. And it's everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment